We advise you based on what we would do, were we in your shoes, given what we know.
Independent and Impartial Financial Advice.
That's what we do.
Peace of mind
and better nights' sleep.
We'll take care of your financial arrangements.
- You seek in-depth expertise in investment portfolio management, retirement planning, family protection, tax planning and estate planning etc. See How we can help you to find out what we can do for you.
- Your pensions, savings and investments will be looked after with great care.
- Your capital will be managed efficiently and effectively.
- You will be treated as an individual.
- Your portfolio is accessible 24/7 online, for example, here, so you can always track how your funds are performing
- We will review, with you, your affairs and arrangements, regularly.
- All our advice is based on our deep understanding of your position and needs.
See the revolving testimonials, above, for what wonderful things our clients have said about us.
What is your minimum portfolio size?
Around £500,000 in financial assets (i.e. investment pensions, ISAs, cash on deposit, offshore funds etc). Not including property and Defined Benefit pensions.
If you have less call us anyway. We want to help.
And your maximum?
We are comfortable in advising portfolios of up to £15m.
If we don't meet your minimum portfolio size, what about minimum household income? Normally clients, who are building wealth with our help, have at least 6-figure incomes.
What does the service cost?
After an initial chat on the phone, once we know we can help, we will meet with you on a no-obligation basis. We will have an in-depth discussion with you which will, normally, last around 2 hours. We will explore, in detail, your position, your objectives and your current arrangements.
Then we will tell you in writing
- What we see as your issues and what needs to be done
- What services we propose to improve your position
- The costs to you.
Once you are clear about the costs and services you will decide whether or not to instruct us to act for you. If you decide to instruct us, then we start working for you, optimising your affairs for tax and investments.
Call Jonathan Davis on 0345 862 2919 or email him to obtain your ideal wealth management service.